Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bill Whipple Bill Whipple is offline

Default Multiple Sequence Numbers on a Single Page

Creating tickets for an event. Have four columns on page (8.5 x 11,
landscape) and would like to print a ticket number on each ticket. Added a
separate bookmark in each column and prints fine for one page, i.e. 00001
through 00004. When I attempt to print multiple pages it does not replace
the existing data, but simple inserts the next number in front, i.e. 00001
beomes 000050001, etc. THX. . .

--
Bill Whipple
Tractor Supply Company
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bear[_2_] Bear[_2_] is offline

Bill:

I'm not sure how you've accomplished your numbering with bookmarks. If I
were doing this, I'd insert some kind of number field, like SEQ, to generate
a series of numbers within a document. But I'd be expecting to create as many
pages as I needed within the document, not just print multiple copies of one
page.

Bear

--
Windows XP, Word 2000