Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Michael Michael is offline

Default Database driven Documents

Does Word support database driven documents? I would like to create
technical specifications using a database driven document format. How do I do
it? What is the best method?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hello Michael

Michael wrote:
Does Word support database driven documents? I would like to create
technical specifications using a database driven document format. How do I do
it? What is the best method?

caveat: I'm no developer myself!

If you're free to choose the Word document format (i.e., you're fine to
generate XML documents from Word 2003 or DOCX from Word 2007, the latter
being a zipped collection of files, mostly XML), then this is surely the
way to go today.

See for instance

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/cc163526.aspx

which was #1 hit in: