Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sleeper0269 sleeper0269 is offline

Default Viewing a word document from two sources while updating changes

Hello, I am trying to figure out the best way (except anything involving
setting up a website) to view a document from two separate computers
simultaneously with both computers making slight changes to it. The said
document is a schedule with various subcategories to be changed throughout
the day. I am not even sure it can be done, so any advice will be greatly
appreciated. Thanks!