Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Digitaldude Digitaldude is offline

Default Printing selected pages... NOT happening

I have a WORD document (2007) that I want to select two pages to print from
the 20 total pages. When I go in to the print options and select the two
pages and then go to print them I get page 19 ONLY !!???

I have googled this and can't seem to find an answer to why if I select page
11 and 15 then print, I get page 19. I have tried several different
formatting setting, s1s1, s1p1, and so on but every printing still comes out
with page 19.

I'm starting to think it the acutual document itself that is messed up
somehow.

Any ideas or suggestion?

Thanks
Alan
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sara Sara is offline

How is your document paginated? Are the 2 pages you want to print numbered
like A B, i ii, or a b? However your document displays the page number, put
that in the Pages field in the Print dialog box. For examples, "a,b" or
"A,B". Good luck!

Sara

"Digitaldude" wrote:

I have a WORD document (2007) that I want to select two pages to print from
the 20 total pages. When I go in to the print options and select the two
pages and then go to print them I get page 19 ONLY !!???

I have googled this and can't seem to find an answer to why if I select page
11 and 15 then print, I get page 19. I have tried several different
formatting setting, s1s1, s1p1, and so on but every printing still comes out
with page 19.

I'm starting to think it the acutual document itself that is messed up
somehow.

Any ideas or suggestion?

Thanks
Alan

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Digitaldude Digitaldude is offline

Sara,

The pages aren't numbered or lettered in any way. When I open the document
in the bottom left hand side there is a number sequence ... 1 of 20 and as
I scroll through the pages the numbers go up or down acording to which way I
scroll.

"Digitaldude" wrote:

I have a WORD document (2007) that I want to select two pages to print from
the 20 total pages. When I go in to the print options and select the two
pages and then go to print them I get page 19 ONLY !!???

I have googled this and can't seem to find an answer to why if I select page
11 and 15 then print, I get page 19. I have tried several different
formatting setting, s1s1, s1p1, and so on but every printing still comes out
with page 19.

I'm starting to think it the acutual document itself that is messed up
somehow.

Any ideas or suggestion?

Thanks
Alan

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Does the document contain more than one section? If so, you will need to
include the section number as well; see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...leSections.htm.

http://word.mvps.org

"Digitaldude" wrote in message
I have a WORD document (2007) that I want to select two pages to print from
the 20 total pages. When I go in to the print options and select the two
pages and then go to print them I get page 19 ONLY !!???

I have googled this and can't seem to find an answer to why if I select
page
11 and 15 then print, I get page 19. I have tried several different
formatting setting, s1s1, s1p1, and so on but every printing still comes
out
with page 19.

I'm starting to think it the acutual document itself that is messed up
somehow.

Any ideas or suggestion?

Thanks
Alan

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JenC JenC is offline

How are you entering the two page numbers in the box? It should look like
"11,15" (e.g., not "11 and 15"). I can't imagine how entering it differently
would cause page 19 to print, but thought it was worth mentioning...