Scott_G

Default using unicode shapes such as 1/4 or 3/4 moons to show progress

I am in windows 2000 word - is there a way to use characters or keyboard
combinations to have these shapes show up in worrd documents?
--
Scott_G
Jay Freedman

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/InsertSpecChars.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Jay Freedman

Hi Scott,

In the Insert Symbol dialog, select either Arial Unicode MS or Lucida Sans
Unicode as the font and Geometric Shapes as the subset. You'll find three of
the four moon symbols bunched together as characters 25CF, 25D0, and 25D1.
The new moon (empty circle) is a little to the left, at 25CB.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Scott_G wrote:
I am in windows 2000 word - is there a way to use characters or
keyboard combinations to have these shapes show up in worrd
documents?

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/InsertSpecChars.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Times New Roman Unicode janlabe Microsoft Word Help 1 April 20th 05 08:08 AM
Arial Unicode problem BobMed Microsoft Word Help 1 March 22nd 05 04:22 AM
UNICODE SORTING Rebecca New Users 1 December 27th 04 05:07 PM
Spacing of Unicode fonts Thomas Payne Formatting Long Documents 3 December 15th 04 06:36 AM
How do I export Japanese to HTML in Unicode Hex format? Alivox Microsoft Word Help 1 December 14th 04 11:18 PM