helene powl

Default How do I track changes AND track comments

I know we can track changes in Word 2003 but we do not appear to be able to
track comments and it seems that any reviewer can simply delete the comments
without any form of tracking done on it. This feature is available in Word
2000 and is critical to our document control. Does anyone know how we can
track comments in Word 2003