Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
champagne

Default when I close header it disapears

My "switch between header and foot buton is faded out. when I close my header
toolbar my header disapears
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
garfield-n-odie

In Word, make sure you are working in Print Layout view, and
click on Tools | Options | View | check the "White space between
pages" box | OK.