Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kathy17 Kathy17 is offline

Default Word Not Responding/Saving a File Before Closing

I'm on a Windows Vista operating system running Word 2003. When I saved and
went to close a Word doc, Word locked up and is now not responding
whatsoever. Unfortunately, I did not save the other document I was
simultaneously working in first and now can't do anything with it. Please
tell me there is a way to retrieve the contents of this file without having
to "close the program and lose all information."