neophite

Default filter key speed pop up option left keyspeed about 1 sec + beep f.

takes obout a sec to register keystroke, how disable, + pc case ,not plug in
speakers beep every stroke

See Windows Control Panel | Accessibility Options.

"neophite" wrote in message
takes obout a sec to register keystroke, how disable, + pc case ,not plug

in
speakers beep every stroke

TF

Please explain clearly what is your problem and with which application. Your
post is completely lacking any structure or comprehension.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"neophite" wrote in message
: takes obout a sec to register keystroke, how disable, + pc case ,not plug
in
: speakers beep every stroke

TF

Suzanne

You obviously understand a different language than me! Thanks.

Terry

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
: See Windows Control Panel | Accessibility Options.
:
: --
: Suzanne S. Barnhill
: Microsoft MVP (Word)
: Words into Type
: Fairhope, Alabama USA
: Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
: Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup
so
: all may benefit.
:
: "neophite" wrote in message
: ...
: takes obout a sec to register keystroke, how disable, + pc case ,not
plug
: in
: speakers beep every stroke
:

Actually I'm pretty terrible at them, though I do enjoy them. At least I get
the idea; my husband, who is a whiz at ordinary crosswords and also likes to
do cryptograms (and is insanely quick at anagrams) cannot seem to catch onto
the idea of cryptic crosswords (much less double-crostics).

[...]

: : ...