Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
sussexwolf sussexwolf is offline

Default how do I set up frames in word 2007

I have a website set up with Word 2000 and now wish to convert to Word 2007.
However I cannot find any reference to frames. Has this feature been
discontinued?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc[_2_] Luc[_2_] is offline

Sussexwolf,
Frames are not in the ribbon by default, you have to add them to the quick
access bar.
Office Button | Word Options | Customize | All Commands | Frames...

--
Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint
I have a website set up with Word 2000 and now wish to convert to Word
2007.
However I cannot find any reference to frames. Has this feature been
discontinued?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
sussexwolf sussexwolf is offline

Luc...
Thanks for your reply but I still cannot find out how to set up a new frames
page. It was easy in W2000 but the "Format Frame" button says my browser is
not compatible with frames and so it is disabled. Can you help with how to
set up a frames page from scratch?
Robin