Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Meenie Meenie is offline

Default recipient of word document can only print first page of doc.

I have word 2003
I take minutes at a meeting, then send a copy out to all the members.
One member is having a problem printing the minutes, she says only the first
page will print. (It's a 3 page document)
Any suggestions of why this might occur?
thanks, Meenie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Try sending the document again, in case it got corrupt when sent. If that
doesn't help, ask her to try a different printer.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP