Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dee

Default Styles - Numbered List

I set up a style for a numbered list and when I apply the style and I get my
numbers 1, 2 3 etc. However, when I want to create another list based on this
style, the numbering starts at 4, it continues on from the last list. I went
into Format - Styles and looked for the "restart numbering" but when you are
in the modify style, that option is not there. How do I modify the style so
that the next time I apply it the numbering will start a 1. I am using Word
2003.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards,

Dee