Nan Ros

Default Counting Rows

How do I count the nunber of rows in a table, rather than doing so manually,
which can take quite a bit of time?

What if I just want to count the number of rows in a section of the table?

thank you.
Helmut Weber

Hi Nan,

like this:

MsgBox Selection.Tables(1).Rows.Count
MsgBox Selection.Rows.Count

not to speak of a lot of possibles complications.

--
Greetings from Bavaria, Germany

Helmut Weber, MVP WordVBA

Win XP, Office 2003
"red.sys" & Chr$(64) & "t-online.de"

Nan Ros

Thank you both for replying!

"Nan Ros" wrote:

How do I count the nunber of rows in a table, rather than doing so manually,
which can take quite a bit of time?

What if I just want to count the number of rows in a section of the table?

thank you.

Mail Merge with duplicate rows of data Jeans Mailmerge 2 June 2nd 05 05:32 PM
counting rows of a given table OliverTwist Tables 2 April 27th 05 12:20 PM
How do I get multiple Excel rows merged into Word document when .. sebmailmerge Mailmerge 2 April 20th 05 03:47 PM
2002 Word Table Rows Sarah LeV Tables 3 January 28th 05 02:31 AM
Excel Link: Adding rows in Excel does not add cells in Word Jameslp Tables 2 December 9th 04 07:18 PM