Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
detobias detobias is offline

Default Transpose date?

I am taking data from a short survey in a word table and copying it into an
Access DB.....the data is vertical in a word table and I want to make it
horizontal to transfer it to Access. Is there any way to
copy/paste/transpose as there is in Excel? Or will I need to copy into
excel, transpose then copy into Access? There will be many surveys since it
is from emails. Any help appreciated!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

If you have to do this multiple times as you indicate, it would be best to
develop some code that iterated through the rows of the table of each
document and transferred the information into the relevant fields of a
record that it added to a table in the database for each document.

See the following page of fellow MVP Greg Maxey's website:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Extract_Form_Data.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.