Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kalid Kalid is offline

Default Need to start section at the begining of the page only.

Hello,

I need to change a section properties in my doc so that it starts only on
the beginning of the page. Text from the previous section can only push the
text of that section to the next page (an not to the middle of the page or
so...)

Any idea how to do that? Can some one help me? Many thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On the Layout tab of Page Setup, change the section start type from
Continuous to New Page.

http://word.mvps.org