Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ACTcorky ACTcorky is offline

Default How to make Word 2007 the default word processor in ACT! v9

ACT! has its own WP but MSWORD 2007 is better. How do I makeit the ACT
default?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You would be far better asking in an ACT! forum, or searching Google - start
with http://www.learnthat.com/Software/le...orial/page/36/