Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Island Girl

Default Sequence

How do I set a starting number for a sequence at 100?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Greg Maxey

{ SEQ yourseq \r 100}

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Island Girl wrote:
How do I set a starting number for a sequence at 100?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
George

Try:

Format - Bullets and Numbering - Number tab - Select a style and use the
Customize button.

At start at type 100.

Regards,

Ο χρήστης "Island Girl" *γγραψε:

How do I set a starting number for a sequence at 100?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Island Girl

Thanks so very much, Greg!

"Greg Maxey" wrote:

{ SEQ yourseq \r 100}

--

Island Girl wrote:
How do I set a starting number for a sequence at 100?

Thanks!

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Island Girl

Greg:

Something really strange happened. The first time I tried this it
worked--started with 100 and kept incrementing. The next time it just kept
returning 100 without incrementing. I know it's something I did wrong, but
what?

Thanks for your help!

"Greg Maxey" wrote:

{ SEQ yourseq \r 100}

--

Island Girl wrote:
How do I set a starting number for a sequence at 100?

Thanks!

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Only use { SEQ yourseq \r 100} for the first field. Use { SEQ yourseq }for
all subsequent ones. The \r switch resets the sequence to the number
following it. So if you use { SEQ yourseq \r 100}everywhere, all you will
get is a series of 100's

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Island Girl" wrote in message
Greg:

Something really strange happened. The first time I tried this it
worked--started with 100 and kept incrementing. The next time it just
kept
returning 100 without incrementing. I know it's something I did wrong,
but
what?

Thanks for your help!

"Greg Maxey" wrote: