PastorK8

Default How do I get a size 6 font in WORD 2003?

A size 6 font is needed for a three line address on the small return address
labels. The smallest font on the WORD 2003 pull down is size 8. WORD 97 had
a size 6 font.

How do I get a size 6 font in WORD 2003? If it is impossible, does anyone
know why Microsoft changed this option?

Yes, that change actually occurred in Word 97 and threw a lot of users off
(in Word 95 and earlier, pressing Enter was not necessary). What many users
don't know is that Word can use any font size from 1 pt to 1,638 pts in
half-point increments, not just the sizes listed in the dropdown.

news

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
WordPerfect keyboard macro>Word equivalent? Anty New Users 2 March 13th 05 07:23 PM
copying files from Wordperfect to Microsoft Word Juliet New Users 1 January 31st 05 06:41 PM
How do I create & merge specific data base & master documents? maggiev New Users 2 January 13th 05 12:30 AM
How to change merge forms from Word Perfect to Microsoft Word dollfindance Microsoft Word Help 2 December 30th 04 04:35 PM