Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kempofighter

Default Printing a thread

Is it possible to print a thread? As opposed to each individual post? I
don't see the option to do this but perhaps I am missing it. Sometimes my
eyes play tricks on me. The problem with printing individual notes is that
some contain inline repetitions of previous notes where some do not. So to
avoid printing lots of redundant info, I'd like to just print a thread so
that I get each post in a thread one time. It'd be nice to have a print
thread button sort of like how most websites have a button to get a print
friendly version of a page to get rid of extra frames and advertisements.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

If you're using Outlook Express, you might try reposting this in an Outlook
Express newsgroup. This particular newsgroup is for Microsoft Word.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"kempofighter" wrote in message
Is it possible to print a thread? As opposed to each individual post? I
don't see the option to do this but perhaps I am missing it. Sometimes my
eyes play tricks on me. The problem with printing individual notes is
that
some contain inline repetitions of previous notes where some do not. So
avoid printing lots of redundant info, I'd like to just print a thread so
that I get each post in a thread one time. It'd be nice to have a print
thread button sort of like how most websites have a button to get a print
friendly version of a page to get rid of extra frames and advertisements.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Find the thread thru the Google newsgroups. You can view the entire thread
that way. :-) Once again, Google is your friend.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"kempofighter" wrote in message
Is it possible to print a thread? As opposed to each individual post? I
don't see the option to do this but perhaps I am missing it. Sometimes my
eyes play tricks on me. The problem with printing individual notes is
that
some contain inline repetitions of previous notes where some do not. So
avoid printing lots of redundant info, I'd like to just print a thread so
that I get each post in a thread one time. It'd be nice to have a print
thread button sort of like how most websites have a button to get a print
friendly version of a page to get rid of extra frames and advertisements.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kempofighter

I like google too but that seems impossible. If I do a google search on a
thread title, I get a thousand responses. Are you saying that through
google, I could find the exact thread that is here within the MS office
forum? How can that be? I'd rather see this area more functional because
using this forum with the MS website handy gives me the opportunity to be
looking around in MS Knowledge Base all in one place. If I have already
found the answers I'm looking for here; why would I want to go mess around
looking for a google thread of the same post? It'd be quicker to literally
cut and paste data from each post into a document and print it manually.

no biggy, if there isn't a way to do it here than I'll just find a
workaround and print each post individually.

Thanks for the time though.

Shawn

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement