Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
torajudo

Default Spelling and grammar message - possible connection with page field

Following message in pop up: The spelling and grammar check is complete. Text
marked with " Do not check spelling or grammar was skipped".

How do we prevent this from occurring. My thought was to tell staff to
enter page fields after they do a spell check. Any other fixes other than
this work around? Using MS Office standard edition with Win 2000
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

Select the text in the document (Ctrl+A) and remove the "Do not check..."
attribute. Tools - Language - Set Language.

Note: I've seen this happen in earlier versions of Word when pasting text
from a browser or other non-Office source, as well as when converting files
from WordPerfect or other non-Office formats.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"torajudo" wrote in message
Following message in pop up: The spelling and grammar check is complete.
Text
marked with " Do not check spelling or grammar was skipped".

How do we prevent this from occurring. My thought was to tell staff to
enter page fields after they do a spell check. Any other fixes other than
this work around? Using MS Office standard edition with Win 2000

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
torajudo

Default Spelling and grammar message - possible connection with page f

Done that -- did not stop the issue from reoccuring. Only occurs when there
are page fields inserted in Office 2003 (this issue never came up with staff
when we used MS Office 2003)