Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
redshift redshift is offline

Default Picture Placeholders

The picture placeholders box under Word Options often becomes checked on its
own. I want this to me under my control rather than Word's. How do I
prevent this box from getting checked by the application?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The only time I saw this happening was when I was using a very underpowered
computer that was seriously running out of hard drive space. When Word
couldn't find space for the swap file, it would turn this option on to cut
down on the overhead of having to display graphics.

"redshift" wrote in message
The picture placeholders box under Word Options often becomes checked on
its
own. I want this to me under my control rather than Word's. How do I
prevent this box from getting checked by the application?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
redshift redshift is offline

This is not the environment. I have a dual processor with 3 GB memory and
500 GB of disk space that is nowhere near its capacity.