Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kohawk fan in Marion

Default in Word, some text runs together, even though I used rtf

How can I reformat my text or whatever to prevent the letters running on top
of each other? I tried saving the document in rtf and reprinting, but there
is no difference. In the print preview, the text looks fine.
Is the problem in my printer setup?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Maybe there's another way to do whatever it is you're trying to do. What are
you trying to achieve?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Kohawk fan in Marion" Kohawk fan in
wrote in message ...
How can I reformat my text or whatever to prevent the letters running on
top
of each other? I tried saving the document in rtf and reprinting, but
there
is no difference. In the print preview, the text looks fine.
Is the problem in my printer setup?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kohawk fan in Marion

I have a letter that looks alright on the screen, but some words are run
together and some characters even printed over one another in the letter

wrote in message ...
How can I reformat my text or whatever to prevent the letters running on
top
of each other? I tried saving the document in rtf and reprinting, but
there
is no difference. In the print preview, the text looks fine.
Is the problem in my printer setup?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Does it also print that way?

I'd try updating my printer drivers and my video drivers if it was happening
to me. This is after I'd checked the file out on another computer. (That
eliminates the question whether it's your computer or that file.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Kohawk fan in Marion" wrote