Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
George George is offline

Default where do i find letter wizard in MS office standard 2007?

I have just installed MS Office Standard 2007 and I am looking for the letter
wizard in word.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Word 2007 does not include any wizards. If you installed over an older
version, you may still have (or be able to install) wizards from that
version.

"George" wrote in message
I have just installed MS Office Standard 2007 and I am looking for the

letter
wizard in word.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
George George is offline

Thanks Suzanne, but I use 2007 Ultimate at work and it has the wizards?