Phil

Default View Icons gone

Hi,

I used to have the 'usual' icons at the bottom left of any document window,
that would let me switch views, but these icons have now gone, and I couldn't
find any Help topic or anything in Tools Options View.
How do I get them back?
I am using Word 2003.

many thanks

Joseph
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Phil/Joseph,

In Tools=Options=View is the setting for
'horizontal scroll bar' turned on? If so
are you in Reading Layout view (View menu).

=======

--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx