KellyB

Default Using StyleRef Field

I want to use the StyleRef Field in the header to display the current heading
title (i.e. "Heading 1 (con't)". However, I don't want the heading title in
the header of the page in which that heading starts, otherwise this will
duplicate the heading title and look dumb (especially when the heading title
is already at the top of the page).

Is there any way to do this without making each header start at the
beginning of a section, and making each section's first page heading
different? My headings may only be one or two pages long, which would make
having individual sections a pain.
KellyB

I made an error in my previous post. The question should read as follows:

I want to use the StyleRef Field in the header to display the current heading
title (i.e. "Heading 1 (con't)". However, I don't want the heading title in
the header of the page in which that heading starts, otherwise this will
duplicate the heading title and look dumb (especially when the heading title
is already at the top of the page).

Is there any way to do this without making each heading start at the
beginning of a section, and making each section's first page header