Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Granjan Granjan is offline

Default how do I keep the cursor from jumping all over the page

The question was asked, but the answer was not helpful. Please help.
Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

If you are on a laptop, stop brushing the touchpad.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Granjan" wrote in message
The question was asked, but the answer was not helpful. Please help.
Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) is offline

Please see http://www.officeforlawyers.com/howask.htm

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

"Granjan" wrote in message
:

The question was asked, but the answer was not helpful. Please help.
Thanks,

My cursor keeps jumping around the page when i type something. andrew Microsoft Word Help 1 February 12th 09 03:17 AM
Cursor jumping to middle of page dotobojo Page Layout 1 November 18th 08 10:56 PM
Cursor jumping! ABQlawyer New Users 6 June 9th 07 11:52 PM
Cursor jumping up half a page or so Steven Microsoft Word Help 1 May 18th 06 06:20 AM
how do I stop the cursor from jumping to the bottom of the page o. Chuck Microsoft Word Help 1 February 16th 05 08:48 PM