Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Art Nittskoff Art Nittskoff is offline

Default insert picture or text box across 2 columns WITHOUT column line

I do a newsletter using 2 columns with a line in between.

I would like to place a picture in the center of the page. I have it
formatted with text wrap close. The line dividing the columns goes down the
middle of the picture (or text box). It does not matter if I say put to front
or put to back.

How can I make the line NOT be over the picture, but be on the rest of the
page?
--
Thanks Very Much!

Art Nittskoff