Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Shaun Shaun is offline

Default 03 to 07 conversion

We are currently converting from Office 2003 to 2007.
We currently use Word templates for many of the communications we send out.
On the 2003 version we are able to save e-mail recipients that we designate
the communication for (basicly a sent to) the word document remains the body
of the e-mail.
With the 2007 word I can't figure out how to get the e-mail recipients to
remain in the saved file. I will fill in the recipients name then save them
as a 2007 file but when I bring up the saved file the e-mail recipients names
are not there. I didn't know if there is an option I have to complete or
what.

Any help would be greatly appreaciated. Thanks

Conversion to XML Dudley Microsoft Word Help 2 April 10th 09 08:39 PM
PDF Conversion TJ Microsoft Word Help 5 June 21st 06 06:16 AM
pdf conversion spagettifarmer New Users 1 February 11th 06 01:04 AM
conversion John Microsoft Word Help 1 August 31st 05 05:43 AM
WPS conversion Rick Upchurch Microsoft Word Help 1 January 21st 05 07:59 PM