Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Khoshravan Khoshravan is offline

Default Some captions don't appear in cross-reference

I had some captions in my file. Deleted some of them and also their
cross-references.
Lateradd new captions, some appear in cross-reference ans some don't. Does
it have something to do with the captions I have removed?
--
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
Kobe University, Kobe, Japan

Some captions don't appear in cross-reference