Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hwm1120

Default how do i insert both chapter and section number on a page

Hi,

I'm creating a document where there are different chapters and each chapter
has different sections (i e: Chapter 1, Section A, Chap1, Sec B, etc.). Is
there a way to have both the Chapter and Section number appear at the bottom
of each page. Ideally, each section within a chapter has it's own page, so
the best way for this document to look right is to have the bottom indicate:
Chapter 1-A, Chapter 1-B, etc.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Start by reading the instructions for STYLEREF fields in your
Word Help file or at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/as...861931033.aspx .