Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Vitala Ruth Vitala Ruth is offline

Default How do I convert an A4 Word document to A3 size?

I am trying to convert an A4 document to A3 size to be inserted into another
document
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I convert an A4 Word document to A3 size?

Steps to convert an A4 Word document to A3 size:
  1. Open your A4 Word document.
  2. Click on the "Page Layout" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Size" button in the "Page Setup" group.
  4. Select "A3" from the drop-down menu.
  5. Click "OK" to apply the changes.

Your document should now be in A3 size. If you want to check the size of your document, you can go to the "Page Layout" tab and click on the "Size" button again. It should show "A3" as the selected size.

If you want to insert this A3 document into another document, you can simply copy and paste it into the other document. Alternatively, you can save the A3 document as a separate file and then insert it as an object into the other document. To do this, go to the "Insert" tab in the ribbon, click on "Object" in the "Text" group, select "Create from File," and then browse to the location where you saved the A3 document. Select the file and click "OK" to insert it as an object into your other document.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman[_2_] Jay Freedman[_2_] is offline

Probably the easiest way is to create a new blank document in A3 size, then
copy everything except the last paragraph mark from the A4 document and paste
it into the A3 document. You'll also have to copy/paste any headers or
footers separately.

Before you start, make sure you select a printer that's able to print A3. If
the printer driver says it's limited to A4 or smaller, then Word won't even
show A3 in the page size list.

--
Jay Freedman

"Vitala Ruth" wrote:

I am trying to convert an A4 document to A3 size to be inserted into another
document

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
RobFJ[_2_] RobFJ[_2_] is offline

Try