Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shannon Shannon is offline

Default How to determine how many bytes in a word doc?

I am trying to upload my resume-website is stating that their system only
supports 64K. I need to find out how many bytes are in my resume. Thank you.

why do ppt images become so big (in bytes) when pasted into word Seenewnow Microsoft Word Help 1 March 12th 09 08:14 AM
What is GB bytes GB bytes. Tables 3 May 20th 07 08:43 AM
WORD docs show as having 0 bytes David_from_Baltimore Microsoft Word Help 2 December 8th 06 10:10 PM
How can I determine who has a Word doc open? GWR Microsoft Word Help 0 February 10th 06 02:50 PM
Files turn to zero-bytes John Barnes Microsoft Word Help 5 June 30th 05 09:32 PM