Laura3521

Default Can I print a list of fonts IN those fonts?

I'm trying to print out a list of all of the Word fonts, IN those fonts. In
other words, I want to see "Book Antiqua" IN book antiqua, "Adams Wide" IN
adams wide...the whole list ...so I can reference it when I'm creating
desktop publishing documents. I want to be able to preview them before
trying them out, and my version of PageMaker doesn't allow me to preview....I
HOPE this makes sense...I really don't want to have to make this list myself
since there's 4 million different fonts...
THANKS!
Daiya Mitchell

See he
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eGenerator.htm

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Laura3521

Is there a more simple way of doing this? i don't know what a "macro" is and
have never used anything like that....I was thinking maybe a list was readily
available on the internet or something? Thank you for your help but i have
NO idea how to use that "macro"....more help?

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

See he
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eGenerator.htm

On 4/28/05 8:38 AM, "Laura3521" wrote:

I'm trying to print out a list of all of the Word fonts, IN those fonts. In
other words, I want to see "Book Antiqua" IN book antiqua, "Adams Wide" IN
adams wide...the whole list ...so I can reference it when I'm creating
desktop publishing documents. I want to be able to preview them before
trying them out, and my version of PageMaker doesn't allow me to preview....I
HOPE this makes sense...I really don't want to have to make this list myself
since there's 4 million different fonts...
THANKS!

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Daiya Mitchell

And see here for how to use macros:

What do I do with macros sent to me by other newsgroup readers to help me
out?
I don't know how to install them and put them to use
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/CreateAMacro.htm

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

See he
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eGenerator.htm

On 4/28/05 8:38 AM, "Laura3521" wrote:

I'm trying to print out a list of all of the Word fonts, IN those fonts. In
other words, I want to see "Book Antiqua" IN book antiqua, "Adams Wide" IN
adams wide...the whole list ...so I can reference it when I'm creating
desktop publishing documents. I want to be able to preview them before
trying them out, and my version of PageMaker doesn't allow me to
preview....I
HOPE this makes sense...I really don't want to have to make this list myself
since there's 4 million different fonts...
THANKS!

Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm for a simple explanation of
what to do with the listing.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

See he
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eGenerator.htm

On 4/28/05 8:38 AM, "Laura3521" wrote:

I'm trying to print out a list of all of the Word fonts, IN those
fonts. In other words, I want to see "Book Antiqua" IN book
antiqua, "Adams Wide" IN adams wide...the whole list ...so I can
reference it when I'm creating desktop publishing documents. I
want to be able to preview them before trying them out, and my
version of PageMaker doesn't allow me to preview....I HOPE this
makes sense...I really don't want to have to make this list myself
since there's 4 million different fonts...
THANKS!

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/
What's an MVP? A volunteer! Read the FAQ:
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/