Gretchen Sonntag

Default Word 2003 hyperlink problem

I have Office 2003 Standard Edition (Upgrade version) running on XP Home
SP2.

In Word, I have DocumentA.doc, within which I have a hyperlink to
DocumentB.doc. I click on the hyperlink in DocumentA and am taken to the
target, DocumentB. The Web toolbar duly appears, and when I click on the
back arrow I am taken back to DocumentA. So far so good. But now the
problem. Upon returning back to DocumentA, the Web toolbar has either
disappeared or, if it hasn't, both the back and forward buttons are dimmed.
I.e., I am unable to go forward to DocumentB (without clicking the hyperlink
again). The shortcut key Alt+ForwardArrow doesn't work either.

It wasn't this way in Word2000.

Does anyone have any ideas about this? Thanks.

--
Gretchen
Put "gm" in front of "sonntag" to e-mail

edamlowe

Are You Trying To do This for A website?

If So you should Idealy Be using Frontpage that comes with office. It cabn
be used just like word and your hyperlinks are simple

If you are trying to make a presentation You should Be using Powerpoint
which is very easy to use and also comes with office ..

Hope this helps

xxxxx

edamlowe

Imsorry then i have no idea i have never needeed to do it

If you have any queries pleas email me at pleas do not
attach documents because i will automaticcly delete atachments

hope this helps
xxxxxx

I think you are missing the point of these newsgroups, which is that they
are intended for one-to-many rather than one-to-one assistance. The portal
from which you are posting does not permit attachments, so any questions you
read there will have attachments (if any) stripped anyway.

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Wordperfect Office 2000 conversion to Word 2003 MikeE New Users 1 March 21st 05 12:04 AM
creating forms Fluffypink Microsoft Word Help 4 March 9th 05 04:17 PM