Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jms.law

Default How do I create custom default envelope return address multiple fo

I am trying to create business envelopes and would like to be able to create
and save a return address that mimics my letterhead with name of my company
slightly larger than the address, and all lines in the return address
centered over one another. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

What you should do is create a template for the envelope and set up the
return address the way that you want it in the template and then any time
you need to create an envelope, use FileNew and select the envelope
template that you created.

The easiest way to get just an envelope onto the screen is to start using
Mailmerge, and select Envelope and the size of the Envelope that you want to
use and then change to a Normal Word Document,

Or, see the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website:

http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#AirmailTemplate

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"jms.law" wrote in message
I am trying to create business envelopes and would like to be able to
create
and save a return address that mimics my letterhead with name of my
company
slightly larger than the address, and all lines in the return address
centered over one another. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

The download suggested by Doug Robbins is on the same site as
http://www.gmayor.com/Alternative_Return_Addresses.htm and an example of the
use of the EnvelopeExtra1 AutoText field. This is probably the best method
for you to use. With it you can customize your return address with different
font sizes (or fonts) and styles.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.