Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nickel Nickel is offline

Default The weirdest thing just happened........................

I typed up a new document and went to print it.
It came out completely garbled
Then I checked and All my word documents are garbled in Normal View and
Print View - but in Reading Layout view they are all readable.
I must have done something to change the format but cannot rectify it.
How do I get back to Normal and Print Layout views looking normal?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Japie Japie is offline

I have now got the same problem with Office 2007 on Vista Buss. with SBS2008.
It also seems to be affecting different users at different times?

Basically it take all the text and scrunch it left or right.

Any ideas?