Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default where can I find the symbol for the word "therefore"?

Using the Symbol font can lead to problems down the line (its encoding
doesn't match Unicode encoding), so you might do better to use the
character from the "Mathematical Operators" range accessed via Insert
Symbol. The "Therefore" character is at 2234; type that code on the
regular keyboard and then Alt-X. You'll find it in Cambria Math, Arial
Unicode, Lucida Sans, and Lucida Sans Unicode.

On Oct 28, 5:53*pm, Wombling63
wrote:
There is a symbol made up of three dots in the shape of a triangle meaning
"therefore". Where can I find it?

Thanks