Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lynda Lynda is offline

Default LABELS AND ENVELOPES

How do I add AVERY 6873 labels to my options in TOOLS?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can't add a label template to the Envelopes and Labels dialog box but
you can create a template and add it to your Templates dialog box.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Lynda" wrote in message
How do I add AVERY 6873 labels to my options in TOOLS?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Actually, you CAN add a custom label definition. Select a label type that is
similar to the one you want to add and click New Label. Fill in the
appropriate dimensions, give your label a name, and save it. It will be
listed under Other/Custom

.. .

"Lynda" wrote in message
How do I add AVERY 6873 labels to my options in TOOLS?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I stand corrected. I was thinking of adding the number in the regular list
as opposed to the custom area.

(I'm tellin' ya - Suzanne knows darned near everything!)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Actually, you CAN add a custom label definition. Select a label type that
is
similar to the one you want to add and click New Label. Fill in the
appropriate dimensions, give your label a name, and save it. It will be
listed under Other/Custom

so
all may benefit.