Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Mike is offline

Default TOC Print Screen Issue

Hi,

My TOC keeps showing my print screen examples. How do I get me TOC to stop
showing my print screen please.

Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Select the images and format them as Normal or some other style rather than
the heading/caption style they probably have applied (because you pressed
Enter at the beginning of a heading/caption paragraph). If it's a caption
rather than a heading, then likely you got the image inside the bookmark for
the caption, and that will require a bit more work to undo.

"mike" wrote in message
Hi,

My TOC keeps showing my print screen examples. How do I get me TOC to
stop
showing my print screen please.

Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Henk57[_172_] Henk57[_172_] is offline

mike;2570864 Wrote:
Hi,

My TOC keeps showing my print screen examples. How do I get me TOC to
stop
showing my print screen please.

Mike

Mike, yr print screen samples are part of your heading style. Probably
you did so by accident. First, CTRL-SHIFT-8 to show the non-printable
characters. Go to the places where the screen shots are and check the
paragraph style of them. Either, you have a line break (showing as a
hooked arrow) between heading and screen shot, or you have two
paragraphs (the end of paragraph marked shows as a greek letter "pi".
In case of the first, change the line break for a paragraph break
(Enter) and make sure the paragraph style for the screenshot is NOT a
heading (but for instance yr normal body text style). In the second
case, change the heading style into yr normal body text style.

--
Henk57