Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
exodusms via OfficeKB.com exodusms via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default How do you change the background image of your doc, for different pages?

Hello,

I am trying to alternate the background images for my document, does anyone
know how to do it? Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
exodusms via OfficeKB.com exodusms via OfficeKB.com is offline

Thank you very much, but every time I try to apply the different watermark to
the odd or even page it changes them all? I checked the use different odds
and evens but it still is doing what I want, please if you have any answers
that would be great.

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Check the box for "Different odd and even" on the Layout tab of Page Setup
and add a different watermark to the Odd Page Header and Even Page Header.

Hello,

I am trying to alternate the background images for my document, does anyone
know how to do it? Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
exodusms via OfficeKB.com exodusms via OfficeKB.com is offline

My watermarks are images/jpg I made in photoshop

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
How are you creating the watermarks?

Thank you very much, but every time I try to apply the different watermark to
the odd or even page it changes them all? I checked the use different odds

[quoted text clipped - 8 lines]
I am trying to alternate the background images for my document, does anyone
know how to do it? Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
exodusms via OfficeKB.com exodusms via OfficeKB.com is offline

Sorry I dont think answered what you wanted, I first check different odd and
even pages, I then make a header and footer, once that is made I goto my page
and click on my header so that it is active, one it is opened I click in the
blank space where it puts your pg # etc and then click format, background,
printed watermark. Once in there I click picture watermark and select a
picture. When I do this it applies my picture but if I try to change the pic
on the the other header it changes my evens and odds to that pic. I hope this
makes sense. Please help me I am lost. Thank you again.

exodusms wrote:
My watermarks are images/jpg I made in photoshop

How are you creating the watermarks?

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]
I am trying to alternate the background images for my document, does anyone
know how to do it? Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Instead of using Format | Background | Printed Watermark, just insert your
JPEG in the appropriate header. Format the wrapping as Behind Text and the
color as Washout. Drag and size the image as needed to center it, or using
the Advanced Layout dialog to do this.

Another approach is to insert one picture using the Printed Watermark
dialog, then open the header and use Cut (Ctrl+X) to remove it. Then insert
the other picture from the dialog. Open the header where you don't want it
and use Delete to remove it and Paste to insert the other one that you cut.

exodusms wrote:
My watermarks are images/jpg I made in photoshop

How are you creating the watermarks?

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]
I am trying to alternate the background images for my document,

does anyone
know how to do it? Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
exodusms via OfficeKB.com exodusms via OfficeKB.com is offline

Thank you thank you thank you, you are the greatest!

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Instead of using Format | Background | Printed Watermark, just insert your
JPEG in the appropriate header. Format the wrapping as Behind Text and the
color as Washout. Drag and size the image as needed to center it, or using
the Advanced Layout dialog to do this.

Another approach is to insert one picture using the Printed Watermark
dialog, then open the header and use Cut (Ctrl+X) to remove it. Then insert
the other picture from the dialog. Open the header where you don't want it
and use Delete to remove it and Paste to insert the other one that you cut.

Sorry I dont think answered what you wanted, I first check different odd and
even pages, I then make a header and footer, once that is made I goto my page

[quoted text clipped - 12 lines]