Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dziesmer dziesmer is offline

Default Bullet Tab Font is ALWAYS Arial!

HI Everyone;

I'm trying to figure out how to change the default font of the TAB that
follows a bulletted character.

In a few important documents I regualrly convert them to Adobe PDF, and I'm
trying to minimize the number of used and embedded fonts.

The only reason the Arial font keeps showing up in my PDF is because, for
some reason, the tab character following my bullets is formatted as Arial,
even though the font of the bullet (as it is set using normal procedures) is
a different font.

Can anyone help? Is there any way to change the tab character to be a
different font???

Any font issue converting Word docx into PDF with Arial 10 font? Remisnism Microsoft Word Help 3 March 13th 09 07:21 AM
Arial Bold Font PLEASE HELP! Riverman Microsoft Word Help 3 June 20th 08 06:25 AM
Can not set Arial as default font Warren Microsoft Word Help 9 May 31st 07 02:26 PM
Arial Font Annette Microsoft Word Help 1 November 28th 06 09:44 PM
Where is the Arial font? DebbieH-F Microsoft Word Help 1 November 25th 04 12:16 AM