Eleanor

Default Check Box Logic

Is it possible to assign logic to a check box so that when doing a merge the
value of a field in the DB will determine whether the box is checked or not?
( if Coverage = 1 then checked else unchecked)

Thank you
--
"eat dessert first, grin like a dog, wander aimlessly, pound your conch as
often as you chose, and buy your books with cash"
Anne Troy

Might I suggest that you provide a value in that field such as XXXX if it's
checked and OOOO if it's not? (Probably an easy find/replace.) Then you can
merge, then do a find and replace. Replace the XXXX with a symbol of a
checked checkbox, and OOOO with the symbol of an unchecked checkbox. I
figure there's some better way to do this, but is it faster? It could also
require macros.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com