Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
preeto preeto is offline

Default Automating a form

Can forms created in Word 2007 be automated?If they can be automated, could
anyone let me know as to how to go about it? Thanks in advance!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Automated in what sense? You want them to print themselves out, cook lunch,
seduce your spouse, appear mysteriously in your boss's favorite lavatory
stall?

"preeto" wrote in message
Can forms created in Word 2007 be automated?If they can be automated,
could
anyone let me know as to how to go about it? Thanks in advance!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...nTheBlanks.htm,
especially the articles (by Dian D Chapman) that it links to.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"preeto" wrote in message
Can forms created in Word 2007 be automated?If they can be
automated, could
anyone let me know as to how to go about it? Thanks in advance!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

I have to admit I didn't notice that the question was on Word *2007* forms.
Thank you for "filling in the blanks." :-)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP