Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Al Al is offline

Default Where can I find the icon images used on the Ribbon in Word 2007?

Im customizing my Ribbon by adding Tabs and Groups to it and would like to
use images that are similar to the ones currently used in Word 2007. My
thought was that I could just update the default icon images to suit my
needs. For example, I would like to add a plus sign to the Table of Contents
icon; the imageMSO name is TableOfContentsGallery but I cant find in my hard
drive. Does anyone know where I can find the physical location of the icons
image files used by default on the Ribbon?

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
S.S. Ahmed S.S. Ahmed is offline

Try this one:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/files/mso%2...%20browser.zip

It shows all the Office images on your disk. I am not sure whether it shows
the path or not.

--

S.S. Ahmed
http://www.sharepointblogs.com/ssa

--
"Al" wrote in message
Im customizing my Ribbon by adding Tabs and Groups to it and would like
use images that are similar to the ones currently used in Word 2007. My
thought was that I could just update the default icon images to suit my
needs. For example, I would like to add a plus sign to the Table of
Contents
icon; the imageMSO name is TableOfContentsGallery but I cant find in my
hard
drive. Does anyone know where I can find the physical location of the
icons
image files used by default on the Ribbon?

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Al Al is offline

Default Where can I find the icon images used on the Ribbon in Word 20

Thanks for the quick response S.S. Ahmed!

Even thought the tool is very neat, with it I cant figure out the location
of the image on the file system. Do you have any other suggestions?

Al