Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bpk bpk is offline

Default blogging feature

would just like to know if the blogging feature is secure enough? when i
publish a post, it'll give me a message saying people might be able to see my
password and username.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi BPK

bpk wrote:
would just like to know if the blogging feature is secure enough? when i
publish a post, it'll give me a message saying people might be able to see my
password and username.

it seems kind of hard to get good information on this subject on MSFT
webpages!

What the message is probably telling you: the username and password to
your blogspace is sent with any page changes to your blog, via a normal
internet connection, not specially secured. That means your data is as
safe as, say, any email you send from the same computer.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS