Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DrGalle DrGalle is offline

Default Changed view after Word-HangUp

hi,
while formatting a graphic Word2002 (with actual updates) hung up.
Now my text is in the page layout view (or the second button right beside
from button normal view) turned right. It looks like the error rotated 90
degree to the right side.

I've searched all options and settings, repaired by install, deinstalled
and reinstalled. The "setting" wasn't deleted.

Thanks in advance

markus

The Dr in Display means in Swabian a male form of THE
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DrGalle DrGalle is offline

Problem solved by deleting normal.dot.

I also tried this before. Obviously a damaged winword.exe wrote an also
damaged normal.dot.

I did forget to post this damaged normal.dot for tests getting further
solutions.
Thanks to all "smoking heads".

Normal view changed Joel Page Layout 3 December 20th 07 02:30 PM
Normal.dot Hangup TonySper Microsoft Word Help 8 September 19th 06 07:16 PM
Page break display in Word 2003 View Print mode changed. How come. 4711classic Microsoft Word Help 2 July 23rd 06 08:36 PM
Default Page View Has Changed Kbeirne Page Layout 1 December 15th 05 11:25 PM
Changed View inadvertantly Wendy T. Microsoft Word Help 4 October 6th 05 07:24 PM