Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ninjaneer ninjaneer is offline

Default How to insert a calender

Hi!
I would like to insert a calender, starting on the current date and
containing the next 20 or 30 days. I know the createDate field, but I would
like to createDate + 1 day, + 2 days etcetera.
Is it maybe easier to accomplish this in another program like Excel. (I've
seen it done in Visual Basic Express...)

Thanks is advance
ninjaneer

can i insert pictures to the calender templates ? sarabi New Users 2 November 15th 06 05:24 PM
HOW DO I CREATE MY OWN CALENDER REDD New Users 0 August 4th 06 01:20 PM
How do you insert a dropdown calender? Confussed Microsoft Word Help 1 June 27th 06 03:05 AM
calender chaslynn Microsoft Word Help 2 June 17th 06 05:34 AM
How do I insert a drop down calender menu into word? clbrock Microsoft Word Help 0 September 13th 05 10:42 PM