Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Colleen

Default attendance sheet; table or some other way

I need to make an attendance sheet. I have a nice little table, but I
need to draw an angled line extending from each column to put the day
of the week, that extends to the top of the page. I have tried the
"draw line" option, but it either extends too far into the column, or
won't line up and looks awful. I wonder if someone could guide me on
the best way to do this? Thanks, Colleen.

--
Colleen
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Excel can do angled headings; Word cannot. But you can rotate the text in
table cells. Just make your heading row deep enough to accommodate the dates
vertically and then use Text Direction to rotate it.