Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
jk jk is offline

Default Mailmerge date fields - using switches to change format

Hey there, anybody out there know what switches to use on a mail merge field
that shows a date? I need to show the date in European format (ie
dd/mm/yyyy) as opposed to the default US format (mm/dd/yyyy), but I'm not
sure which switches I need to use in the 'edit field' codes. Any clues
gratefull received!
--
JK
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
jk jk is offline

no worries, figured it out with the 'Insert and format field codes' topic in
Help. Happy days!
--
JK

"JK" wrote:

Hey there, anybody out there know what switches to use on a mail merge field
that shows a date? I need to show the date in European format (ie
dd/mm/yyyy) as opposed to the default US format (mm/dd/yyyy), but I'm not
sure which switches I need to use in the 'edit field' codes. Any clues
gratefull received!
--
JK

MailMerge One Field Ignored/Other Fields \f Switches Ignored Robin Mailmerge 6 January 14th 09 11:55 PM
Merged Date format switches not working in Word 2003 CarolMarie Mailmerge 6 February 1st 08 08:49 PM
Date format switches Sara Lindley Mailmerge 6 October 4th 06 02:16 PM
Mailmerge date format Ocean Mailmerge 5 April 9th 06 06:28 PM
Change date format for Comments and display date in balloons Melissa Microsoft Word Help 13 January 30th 06 04:21 PM