Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Xavior Xavior is offline

Default Unable to print document.

Hi,

I have a user that is trying to print this word document.
She is able to print the document if she decides to print the whole document.
However, when she only some pages. I.E. 2-9. She is unable to do so.
MS word however shows no error. There are no print outs either.
I tested it with another document and was able to do the above.

Is there any settings that could be changed to enable her to print the range
of pages she wanted?